Mandatory check-list for passengers
- Vaccination requirements : None.
- COVID test requirements : All passengers entering the state from Maharashtra and Kerala must carry a negative RT-PCR test report with a sample taken within 72 hours before arrival. RT-PCR Test timeline starts from the swab collection time. Negative RT-PCR test report is not required for passengers travelling from other states.
- Passengers travelling to the state might not be allowed to board their flights if they are not carrying a valid test report.
- Pre-registration or e-Pass requirements : Download and update Aarogya Setu app
- Quarantine Guidelines : Seven days of Institutional Quarantine is mandatory for visitors arriving from Kerala to Karnataka.
- Destination Restrictions : A lockdown is in effect at the moment, however, flight operations remain unaffected during this time. Please check the latest state guidelines before travelling.
- Remember to web check-in before arriving at the airport; carry a printed or soft copy of the boarding pass.
- Please reach at least 2 hours prior to flight departure.
- The latest DGCA guidelines state that it is compulsory to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth properly while at the airport and on the flight. Any lapse might result in de-boarding. Know More
- Remember to download the baggage tag(s) and affix it on your bag(s).
- Check the detailed list of travel guidelines issued by Indian States and UTs.
- Carry no more than 1 check-in baggage and 1 hand baggage per passenger. Additional pieces of Baggage will be subject to additional charges per piece in addition to the excess baggage charges.
A Note on Guidelines
- Disclaimer: The information provided above is only for ready reference and convenience of customers, and may not be exhaustive. We strongly recommend that you check the full text of the guidelines issued by the State Governments before travelling. MakeMyTrip accepts no liability in this regard.